Enrique Pablo O. Caeg
A recipient of Outstanding Marketing Student award given by Phil. Marketing Association in 1988……
Executive Position Held:
- A senior consultant at Family & Business Strategic Coaching an affiliate of W+B Advisory Group.
- The current President of RAP Training Center Services,
- Human Resource & Strategic Planning Consultant
- Founder of Retail Academy Philippines. Former Director for Human Resources of Mango Trees, COCA, Cocina Peruvia, Genki Sushi & Slappy Cakes and former General Manager of Maldita.
- Chairman of the Board of Association of Filipino Franchise Inc. (AFFI), 2018 Board of Directors.
- Executive Vice-President Philippine Marketing Association (PMA),
- Vice-President of International Coach Federation of the Philippines Chapter (ICFP) and Mentor Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship/Go-Negosyo Department of Trade and Industry
A graduate of San Beda College Manila and recipient of Outstanding Marketing Student award given by Phil. Marketing Association in 1988, he completed his Masters in Entrepreneurship at Asian Institute of Management (AIM) as a recipient of Guru’s citation award 2001. Currently a candidate for Doctors Degree in Organizational Development at Southeast Asia Interdisciplinary Development Institute (SAIDI).