Developing a Problem-Solving Mindset
- Course Duration:
- Category: Technology and Operations
- Students: 0
- Certificate: No
- Lesson: 0
- Viewers: 989
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level:
- Course Capacity: 50
- Start Course:
- The course covers the basics of problem solving, focusing on confirming the true cause of problems and standardizing the solutions so as not to repeat the same problem.
During the course, the participants will:
- Learn different approaches in analyzing situations and identifying the problems causing such situations.
- Understand the use of the basic tools employed in finding the true cause of problems.
- Apply the basic tools of problem solving to their current problems.
At the end of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Identify critical situations and the problems causing them.
- Find the true cause of problems.
- Construct and implement the solutions.
People who need to constantly find ways to improve their work processes.